
So the ring... I was so excited when we found the ring but I didn't think we were going to get that one. I had no idea that Jace was such a good little actor :). So after looking at all kinds of rings for a few weeks we found the ring! I had gone to Jared's and found one that I thought I liked but after I left the store and started thinking about it more I realized that I had been talked into that one and that the ring really wasn't me at all. I took Jace in to look at that one, his reaction to that one sealed the deal for me ... that one was out. So I kept looking, but couldnt find anything that I liked well I found some that I like, but not enough to buy. The weekend we came back from moose hunting we stopped at the South Town mall and went into Schubach jewlers. The guy showed us every single ring in the place. The second ring he showed us I fell in love with. It was so pretty, different, and well perfect. So they boys sent me away so they could talk about price, when they were finished Jace came out acting like it was way too much money. So I said forget that one we can find one that we like just as much and is less money. We went over to Kay's and I found one that I would be just as happy with. So a few weeks later we were back up in salt lake and went into another Schubach Jace said lets just look at that one again. I told him no I already talked myself out of that one and it was too much money. He knew that I really did want that one, he can read me entirely too well ha ha. So we went in I tried it one again and then they told me to once again go away, however this time he was in there alot longer that the first time. When he finally came out he had a huge smile on his face and somthing sticking out of his pocket. I was so excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment