Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christmas Day and a few days after


 After watching the kids open all their presents and having breakfast we headed up to my parents house in Midway.  As we were leaving we noticed the frost all over everything it looked soo pretty ...





 P.S. have I ever told you how much I love it up there.  It is so nice up there and I love their house.  When ever I go up there it feels like the house that I grew up in.  I am sad they moved out of the house I grew up in, but I do love them being so close.  So anyway we headed up there for a couple of days.  It was fun to spend time with my brothers and family.  My parents live right down the street from this road called wildlife road.  They call it that because there is an entire heard of Bull Elk just chillin out there all the time.  Jace loves that road we sit there with glasses looking at them everytime we go up there for at least 20 min sometimes more.  We got to test out my new glasses too and they work pretty dang great!

 While we were up there we goofed around pretty much the entire time. We opened presents with everyone which was fun, mom really liked her gift and so did dad.  I think mom hated my dads gift but whatever hahah. All the kids pitched in and got dad a metal detecter and mom a customized photograph of the Los Angeles Temple.  We went shopping in Park City.  While we were shopping Jace found the worlds biggest pair of Columbia ... he tried them on and they were amazing! We went over to this resort there in town that had these really cool ice castle thingies.  As soon as it gets cold enough this place turns on these sprinklers and has them going all winter and as these mounds of ice get bigger the sprinklers get taller, once they get tall enough the workers carve a few of them out so you can walk through them.  It is pretty dang cool!


This year Christmas was pretty dang AMAZING!  It was filled with fun and I could not have asked for anything more to make it any better.  I love our families they are great and make everything so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment