The rest of November was a total blurr, I ended up working just about every weekend so Jace came up north a bunch to see me and so we could spend time together. I started dress shopping and we were trying to figure out what date we wanted. We wanted to get married on a cruise ship, we thought it would be fun for the familes but than figured not everyone would be able to afford that, than we were thinking maybe February or maybe beginning of March. We finally settled on April 1st! I thought that would be the perfect day totally easy to remember and well Jace loves to tease me and joke with me so really it was the perfect day! That brought us into December. It kind of seemed like we had stuff going every week that month. We had Hadi's birthday which I wanted to make a cake for but I didn't have time with work and everything, the girls had a dance recital

Hadi

Camers
The girls after their dances. They did suck a good job and were so cute!
Most of November and December we spent most of our time looking for letters in nature. We wanted to make this frame for Kamie and Dustyn that spelled out their last name. But the letters could only be letters that we found out in nature it was alot of fun ... a little frustrating but still alot of fun. We got to go on long drive and really look at nature it was pretty cool. I totally recommend you go do it sometime. It is amazing the things you see when you are paying attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment